Beasley Timber Management (BTM) is the Log Procurement Arm of Beasley Forest Products. Beasley Forest Products operates sawmills in Hazlehurst, GA, Sandersville, GA, Denmark, SC.
We contract with 30-35 logging crews and produce over 35,000 tons of hardwood, cypress and pine products per week.
Beasley Timber Management's procurement territory encompasses a 200 mile radius of Hazlehurst Georgia reaching into 4 states including: Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina and Florida.
We currently have several satellite yards in
Georgia: Senoia, GA, Macon, GA, Commerce, GA, Dallas, GA, Faulkville, GA, Thomasville, GA, Homerville, GA
Florida: Callahan, FL
South Carolina: Modoc, SC, Orangeburg, SC
Alabama: Opelika, AL
Beasley Timber Management conventional, low ground pressure, and shovel logging crews to accommodate almost any type of logging conditions. We specialize in both wet and steep terrain.
BTM will be glad to provide a free, no obligation, estimate of your timber by one of our qualified foresters.
Beasley Timber Management employs a 16 member staff consisting of:
- Zachary Johnson: Beasley Timber Management Procurement Manager (912) 253-0907
- Ashley Tyree: Beasley Forest Products Procurement Manager (912) 253-4354
Six Area Managers:
- Dwayne Meeks (912) 253-5087 (Northwest of Hazlehurst)
- Kevin Thomas (912) 253-4356 (East of Hazlehurst including SC)
- Scott Sullivan (912) 253-0472 (Sandersville X-Tie Mill GA)
- Jason Conner (912) 253-4355 (Southeast of Hazlehurst including FL)
- Trae Stevens (912) 253-4348 (West and Southwest of Hazlehurst including AL)
- David Clepper (770) 833-3157 (Central Georgia)
Thirteen Area Foresters:
- Houston (Scooter) Hurley
- Darren Sellers
- Clay Stockwell
- John Dees
- Jimmy Sanders
- Jake Howard
- Jordan Beasley
- Jeff Upshaw
- Kurt Cribbs
- Bo Lloyd
- Kenny Davis
- Jackson Middleton
Our office staff includes:
- Procurement Coordinator: Barbarah Adams (912) 375-5174 ext. 330
- Procurement Secretary: Maxine Williams (912) 375-5174 ext. 354
- Procurement Secretary: Frances Taylor (912)-375-5174 ext. 372
For all your timber harvesting needs feel free to call any of Beasley Timber Management's procurement team or area managers today.